30 Bottle Single Zone
The Hisense 30 Bottle Wine Cabinet offers a large capacity and variable temperature levels, making it a great solution for keeping your spirited drinks’ at the ideal serving temperature and quality.
- The Hisense 30 Bottle Wine Cabinet offers variable temperature levels from 5 up to 20-degrees Celsius to adapt to your beverage’s cooling requirements.
- With a 30-bottle capacity, this Hisense cabinet provides sufficient space for storing your beer or wine collection.
- Using this 30-bottle wine cabinet’s electronic display and temperature control, you get to conveniently monitor and adjust its temperature levels.
- Easily search for your favourite drink using this wine cabinet’s interior LED lighting and frameless glass door.
- This Hisense wine cabinet has a noise level of up to 39dB, allowing it to operate with reduced noise.
|Product Type||Wine Fridges|
|Fridge Features||Bottle Rack, Door Open Alarm, LED Lighting|
|Fridge Controls||Electronic Controls|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
|Compressor Warranty (months)||N/A|
|Number of Bottles||30|
|Product Height (cm)||844|
|Product Width (cm)||490|
|Product Depth (cm)||
|Manufacturer's warranty||3 Years|
Being a single zone wine cabinet it's broadly designed for you to store one type of wine only. If being used for short term white wines set the temp to 6c, red wine & selected white matured whites for longer storage select a 14c temperature to assist the wines ageing.
You could also store both red and white wines in this fridge, set the fridge to 14c and pop a white wine in the freezer for 15 mins, and take a red wine out and let sit for 15 mins prior to serving.Please note this is an order in item generally available for delivery within 3 business days in Perth. We will contact you after checkout to arrange delivery.
Delivery in Perth is FREE to your door. Please note you will be required to unbox and plug in.